Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post.
Thanks for joining me for another edition of 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week. Each week I find so many things that make me excited, and I just want to share them with everyone, but then ultimately, I only share them with a few friends and family. Well, welcome to my friends and family. My goal is to share this stuff with you every Monday…
It’s still winter here in New York, but I’m seeing signs of spring. Bicycles everywhere. This is one sign. Everywhere I turn, there are pretty colored bicycles. Central Park is filled with people just zipping around on bikes. But, because it’s New York City, there are also unicycles and elliptical bikes and tandem bikes and arm-crank bikes too. Another thing that screams spring to me is artichokes. When artichokes start to show up everywhere, spring is around the corner. And the chokes are here!
Here are 10 things making me smile this week
1. Beer for dogs. Yes, apparently it’s a thing… I bet my dogs would like it!
2. Have you tried shiratake noodles yet? I keep buying bags of them and then they sit in my fridge until they expire — I’ve never used them. But this article on 8 ways to make shiratake noodles has so many ideas that look so good… time to buy a few more bags!
3. These 7 hotels are literally castles. What better way to feel like a princess?
4. Beautiful smoothies and smoothie bowls. I must follow hundreds of blogs that have the most beautiful pics of smoothie bowls. I feel like an artist when I make mine. This Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl makes me happy.
5. I love plants. But I have a black thumb. So, this list of the 10 hardest to kill house plants is right up my alley.
6. For some reason, I’ve been craving simple egg drop soup. This one looks awesome.
7. These 4 exercises to trick your brain into being positive all the time. Definitely worth a try.
8. I need to buy a black tie dress for my niece’s wedding. This one‘s on my wish list.
9. These socks. Hahahaha.
10. No-cook breakfasts. This makes life so easy and so delicious.
Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post. Be sure to write in and let me know what’s making you smile.