Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post.
Thanks for joining me for another edition of 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week. Each week I find so many things that make me excited, and I just want to share them with everyone, but then ultimately, I only share them with a few friends and family. Well, welcome to my friends and family. My goal is to share this stuff with you every Monday…
Here are 10 things making me smile this week
1. This Microwave Cleaner. Just look at it — it has to make you laugh.
2. I need these blue shoes — even if I’m no Gigi Hadid.
3. One of my favorite New York City restaurants is doing Sunday yoga brunches! Check out Rotisserie Georgette.
4. I’ve really gotten into some healing tea rituals… and these really simple quick things are really relaxing and de-stressing me!
5. Bone broth. I know it sounds silly that bone broth would make anyone smile, but don’t knock it til you’ve tried it. I’ve been replacing my tea with it in the afternoons on some days, and I’ve been using it as the base for soups. This Dairy Free Creamy Cauliflower Bone Broth Soup is creamy, delicious, and healing! It’s topped with crispy spicy chickpeas and fried herbs… oh my!
6. This article by Camille Styles on how to release negative thoughts… this is so practical and sensible and we all need it!
7. This glass tea pot lets you brew the herbs in the pot. I may have to buy this one!
8. My juicer. I’ve started the habit of juicing fresh veggies almost every day. I pick one color (usually red or green), add all the veggies and fruits in that color, and the energy it gives me is incredible.
10. Iris Apfel always makes me smile. She’s my hero.
Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post. Be sure to write in and let me know what’s making you smile.