10 Things Making Me Smile This Week
Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post.
Thanks for joining me for another edition of 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week. Each week I find so many things that make me excited, and I just want to share them with everyone, but then ultimately, I only share them with a few friends and family. Well, welcome to my friends and family. My goal is to share this stuff with you every Monday…
I’ve been taking it easy this week while I’m healing from my knee surgery. The hardest part is making sure I don’t do too much. It’s so easy to do too much when the weather starts to get so nice outside. Here in Manhattan, all of the tree beds are filled with tulip buds about to open and all of the flower shops have buckets and buckets of spring blooms sitting outside on the sidewalks. It’s just gorgeous and I can’t help but smile!
Spring is a season of new beginnings. New challenges to take on. New projects to start. I just love the newness of it all. There’s something about the energy of spring that makes it easier to focus sometimes. I’m really thankful that my work allows me to take as many outdoor breaks as I want… so these new projects are much more welcome to me than they used to be when I was in a courtroom or an office for most of the day.
It’s also a great season to do a dietary cleanse. I’m in the middle of one now and I feel great. Let me know in the comments below if you need help with this.
Here are 10 things that made me smile this week:
1. These pictures of dogs who can fall asleep anywhere just warmed my heart.
2. I never knew you could squeeze a lemon without cutting it! This is genius and a great way to make your lemons last longer.
3. I have to make these Paleo Pizza Fries. OMG…
4. I get to host Passover this year and I’m so excited. I gave up hosting most family holidays when me moved to the city several years ago, but this year everyone’s coming here. It makes me so happy to be able to sit and menu plan. I’m still finalizing my menu, but I think this Paleo Vegetable Kugel may have to be included in the mix.
5. I love that there’s proof that people who spend more money on experiences than on material goods are happier people.
6. I am a cookbook geek. I just love them. When I moved from a house to an apartment, one of the hardest things for me to do was to decide which small portion of my favorite cookbooks I would bring with me. Here’s a list of the best healthy cookbooks to buy this spring.
7. I love when the fashion trends of the season actually can work for me! I like each of these 7 trends blowing up at Top Shop.
8. I think I’m the only one on the planet who has not yet tried Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi. Now I really have to try them because these ideas on how to make healthy meals from this gnocchi look so good!
9. These 6 tips to help you wind down at the end of the day make so much sense.
10. I’m helping people fight their allergies this month with regular everyday foods! I love when food as medicine is so easy!
Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post. Be sure to write in and let me know what’s making you smile.
However, the launch of the scientifically advanced
Keranique hair rejuvenating system has definitely made things
easier. Frizz occurs when moisture enters the hair cuticle causing it to swell.
Over a gradual period of time, you can achieve your desired color and retain the ability
to control the intensity of the shade.