10 Things Making Me Smile This Week
Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post.
Thanks for joining me for another edition of 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week. Each week I find so many things that make me excited, and I just want to share them with everyone, but then ultimately, I only share them with a few friends and family. Well, welcome to my friends and family. My goal is to share this stuff with you every Monday…
Well, spring has finally sprung here in New York. One of my favorite things about spring is that the farmers markets get so colorful and all of the awesome vegetables that I love so much start to pile high in the stands and in the wooden crates. Artichokes, asparagus, fresh herbs… it’s like heaven to me.
Last year, I joined a community vegetable food share, and while it was fun and I got to experiment with some produce I probably never would have used but for that it appeared in my bags, I missed going to the farmers markets. So, this year, I’ve decided to forego the share and visit my local farmers markets whenever I want. This is one of the things that makes me smile.
Here are 10 things that made me smile this week:
1. These 10 Mini Spring Recipes are getting me in the mood to cook everything this season has to offer.
2. This Zero Waste Veggie Pie recipe — I love it and I can’t wait to make it!
3. This portrait of how an amazing ballet dancer cultures self love and confidence… so moving.
4. It’s getting warm out… that means I can start making chilled soups again — like this Cold Cucumber Herb Soup.
5. Did you know that there are the most beautiful tiny cabins in the most beautiful settings that you can rent? When I saw these, I knew I had to add them to my bucket list.
6. I am a big “food is medicine” proponent. It’s what I teach. It’s what I breathe. So, when I see an article like this about a food that may help prevent breast cancer, I have to smile.
7. This list of the top 13 superfoods you should start eating today. Do it! When cacao is on the list, you really have no excuse.
8. I love this clear hooded raincoat. April showers…
9. This video demonstrating many different ways to do glute-bridges. I think I’ll even be able to do some of these after my knee surgery!
10. I love eggs, and in the spring, I love to heap tons of veggies onto my eggs. And under my eggs. And in my eggs… Here’s a great article on why Everyone Loves Eggs And You Should Too.
Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post. Be sure to write in and let me know what’s making you smile.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!