Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post.
Thanks for joining me for another edition of 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week. Each week I find so many things that make me excited, and I just want to share them with everyone, but then ultimately, I only share them with a few friends and family. Well, welcome to my friends and family. My goal is to share this stuff with you every Monday…
I just got back from Mexico last night. The beach, the margaritas, the food… all so relaxing. We all need to recharge a bit sometimes and for me, going to a beautiful resort with a blue ocean and white sand is the best way to decompress and get my strength back. Don’t get me wrong… I love New York City… but balance is everything!
Here are 10 things making me smile this week
1. Lettuce wraps. I love a sandwich of any kind. But I don’t eat grains. I use all sorts of things as wraps — seaweed/nori, coconut wraps, almond and cashew wraps, collard leaves — but for some reason, when someone else makes me a lettuce wrap with old fashioned iceberg lettuce, it just tastes so good and it makes me smile. This article details the secrets involved in making an awesome low-carb lettuce wrap.
2. Look at these over-water bungalows and try not to smile. Travel goals for sure!
3. This is my favorite New York City vegan restaurant. Go as soon as you can. And order the polenta fries!
4. Bone broth. It is winter after all, so hot healing drinks are key. But nothing makes me feel better than a hot cuppa bone broth on a cold afternoon — it wakes me up and gives me so much energy. Here are 5 reasons why you should be drinking bone broth.
5. I love that wellness has become cool. There are so many powerful women in my field now; it makes me proud. Here are 16 women in wellness to watch now.
6. Chicken soup. I’ve been making a lot of chicken soup lately, but I always like to switch up the flavorings. Just having a big pot simmering on the stove makes the house smell so good. These 4 chicken soups from around the world are now on my list of things to make!
7. Spring is coming and that means smoothie bowls! Here’s one of my favorites…
8. I think I need this pantsuit for my next vacation.
9. These 4 simple ways to get unstuck. So simple and so smart.
10. This quote from Drew Barrymore:
Thanks for joining me for this 10 Things Making Me Smile This Week post. Be sure to write in and let me know what’s making you smile.